Whether you’re a newbie or an old one when it comes to applying makeup there are always some parts of it that make you go crazy ( e.g. ; for me it’s the eyeliner part). No matter how much you try there are always something’s in makeup that you fail in. However, there are many hacks out there that always come in handy while doing makeup. Here are the few that I have tested and tried.
1. First one is especially useful for the hot summer season. This season is a hard one for all the makeup lovers. Every time you step outside, it’s a makeup volcano that erupts from our faces. In many countries where you can get bloating papers to absorb all the oil on your face during this season, I failed to find them in Pakistan. Hence, toilet paper was the option that I equipped and guess what...IT WORKED.
2. This one isn’t much of a hack. Acne is a problem that many of us go throw. Most of us get deprived of using makeup as we fear that it will mess up our skin. However, I came across these acne patches which can cover your acne spots. The best thing about them is that you can apply makeup on them. It also helps in the healing of the acne alongside.
3. A must use hack for all the mascara lovers. To get that voluminous and full lashes apply some translucent powder to your lashes before applying you mascara. Trust me it is better than those fiber extension mascaras, which are costly and work the same as a translucent powder would.
4. Another hack that I recently discovered was using a white pencil instead of a black pencil for filling your lower water line (All these years we had been wrong that a black pencil makes our eyes look wider).Apart from making our eyes wider, the white pencil liners also make them look fresh.
5. This last hack is dedicated to all those dried out mascaras. Few drops of contact lenses solution can make them lively again. Hence, GOODBYE to all the dried mascaras.
I hope that these hacks will work out few of the problems that most of you might be facing. I do have many more hacks but I feel that they are pretty common. Anyhow, these are the hacks that I haven’t seen anyone using so, I hope you like them. Stay tuned for more hacks and reviews.