Hey everyone! Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum is the product to be reviewed in this post. Klairs is a well-known brand known for its line of products designed to soothe, calm and moisturize troubled skin. So let’s get started!
- The product's pH level of 6.24.
- For all skin types.
- Product Quantity:80ml
It claims to:
- Replenish moisture.
- Gentle and soothing.
- Water-based formula.
- Phyto oligo(a moisturizing agent)
- Sodium Hyaluronate(moisture-retaining agent and helps skin make more hydrated, firmer and plumper, capable of holding 1,800 times its weight in water)
- Centella Asiatica Extract ( a natural antioxidant with soothing properties..It is a trending ingredient in K-beauty and has been used in Asia for medicinal purposes for centuries.)
- β-glucan( it has hydrating, soothing and anti-aging properties)
- other main ingredients include Licorice Root Extract (an ingredient known for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.It has also been used as a medicine in Asia for a long period.)
- and fruit extracts.
So, I got this serum last winters and used it throughout the summers. I have a combination to oily skin and I felt that it worked pretty well for me in the winters but in summers it felt a little sticky, as for my sister who has dry skin it works fine as she has almost emptied the bottle. The serum is moisturizing and has no harsh ingredients. Overall, it's a good serum but in my opinion, it will not do much for either severe dry skin or oily skin. Best suited for people with dry to combination skin. If you do not know what suits you best yet! It is a pretty decent choice as it does not have any ingredients that might cause a reaction unless you are allergic to a certain ingredient.
- It moisturizes very well as it claims.
- It has a cooling effect when applied.
- It soothes the irritated skin( keep it in the refrigerator and apply it after you have been in the sun, ah..refreshing!!)
- generous amount of product..will last at least six months.
- It gets a little bubbly and soapy if you try rubbing it fast to absorb in the skin quickly.
- It can not be layered. (if you try layering, it gets sticky and that is! not a good feeling).
- It does not have any long term benefits like brightening,anti-aging, etc.It's just a moisturizing serum.
If I am to rate this product, It would get a 3.5/5