Eyeshadows often come in palette form among which some of the shades are used extensively and some are neglected. And palettes aren't cheap to use some shades and leave some.
So I thought why not tell you some unusual uses of our beloved eyeshadows:
- Highlighter: eyeshadows can be a pretty good highlighter. A highlighter can be pretty costly when I wanted to have my first highlighter I opted for single eyeshadow in the shade and it came out pretty well.
- Contouring: matte eyeshadows can also do pretty good contour. Just take a shade 2-3 tones darker than your skin and blend it away (be attentive while using)
- Colour correction: color correctors can be pretty expensive so what's the second best option? Apply a matte orange shade under eyes and apply concealer on it. It will hide your dark circles (results weren't as good as the color correctors but not bad too) and if you combine it with red lipstick it will be superb
- Brow powder: take the shades closest to the color of your brows. Just fill in your arches using a stiff, angled brush and blend out with a spooley brush.❤️❤️
- Blush: that pretty peachy or pinky shade which you never use can also be used as a blush (do watch out for the pigmentation)
- Eyeliners: I am not an eyeliner sort of person and especially when I do a smokey eye instead of a pencil liner or others I use eyeshadow as a liner, this way you can also experiment with the eyeliner color. ❤️❤️
So here are some hacks which I personally tried and found helping.
Do tell me have you tried any of these or you have any of your hacks and if you found them useful do like, comment and share
And check out my Instagram and other blogs too