WINTER SKIN CARE BLOG
BEAUTY IS IN SKIN!
Winter is here and we're facing a lot of problems in this blog you will find way out.
WAY OUT FOR WINTER PROBLEMS
- SUN SCREEN: With at least SPF30.(NEUTROGENA SUN SCREEN).
- MOISTURIZES MORE: Night and day cream form layer on dermis which keep your skin soft and wrinkles free.(NEUTROGENA WATER GEL)
- STAY HYDRATED: Water release toxins pushing bacteria out stabilizes the natural oils on moisturize
- CHAP STICKS: Don't lick your lips, this leads to more chappy lips always carry chapsticks with you.
- EXFOLIATE: Use chemicals free exfoliator to remove dead skin containing pigments
- MINIMAL SOAP: Use less soap or hand sanitizers to stop drying out of your skin.
- WARM WATER SHOWERS: Don't use hot water use lukewarm water for showers.
- BEST OILS: Olive oil, Argon oil, Almond oil, Sandalwood oil, Sheabutter.(PRESENT IN NEUTROGENA RANGE)